Krystin has a general solicitor’s practice, advising corporate and individual clients on corporate and commercial transactions, lending and borrowing, estate planning, estate administration, residential real estate and commercial real estate matters.
Prior to working at Nixon Wenger LLP, Krystin practiced corporate and securities law at a large national law firm.
Krystin was recently named one of Vernon’s “Top 20 Under 40” professionals and served two terms as President of the Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce.
Education and Interests
- Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2012
- Juris Doctor at Queen’s University in 2011
- Certificate of International Business Law, Bader International Study Centre, 2009
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Lakehead University in 2008 (First Class Standing)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at Lakehead University in 2008 (First Class Standing)
Professional and Civic Interests
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Director & President of the Greater Vernon Chamber of Commerce
- Vernon Estate Planning Council, member
- Mentor with Canadian Bar Association’s Women Lawyers Forum
- Past Director of the Downtown Vernon Association
- Past Director of North Okanagan Cycling Society
- Past Director of the Caetani Cultural Centre