Electrocution injury claim expedited and resolves for $2,000,000.00 plus costs
Michael Yawney QC was asked to assist a young man and his family as a result of an electrocution injury that occurred on rented property. The young man was seriously injured when a faulty electrical circuit that was not installed in accordance with electrical code requirements, resulted in his being electrocuted. The financial impact on the family was devastating as the young man was unable to work due to his injuries. Mr. Yawney and his team helped the family by arranging financial assistance and medical assessment of the injuries, and most importantly, was able to expedite the claim through the courts to help minimize the financial impact. The claim was resolved a few weeks before a lengthy trial for close to $2,000,000.00 plus costs.