Emily is an associate at Nixon Wenger LLP and has a general solicitor’s practice. She advises her clients on estate planning, estate administration, and residential real estate matters, as well as corporate and commercial transactions.Prior to joining Nixon Wenger, Emily practiced as a family and civil litigator in Kelowna, B.C.
Emily’s experience as both a litigator and a solicitor allows her to communicate effectively with her clients, and to help them develop successful solutions and strategies.
Education and Interests
- B.F.A., minor in French, from the University of Victoria in 2009.
- B.C.L./LL.B. from McGill University in 2014.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2016.
Professional and Civic Interests
- Chair of the Canadian Bar Association: Young Lawyers Okanagan section
- Member of Junior Chamber International
- Board Member of Caravan Farm Theatre Society
- Member of Powerhouse Theatre Artistic Committee
- Board Member of O’Keefe Ranch & Interior Heritage Society