Pamela has a broad employment law practice that involves advising employers and employees within many sectors, including private companies, municipalities, non-profit organizations, First Nations, and professionals, in both the provincially and federally regulated domains. She regularly assists clients in such areas as, drafting employment agreements and policies, assisting with absenteeism and medical leaves, advising on statutory entitlements and workplace accommodations, counselling how to manage problem employees, handling difficult terminations, and advocating for clients’ interests at courts and tribunals. Pamela is also a skilled and experienced workplace investigator.
Pamela takes a practical, thoughtful and creative approach to resolving legal issues. She recognizes the importance of understanding her clients’ business and interests and working as a partner to address issues and achieve their goals.
Pamela is passionate about employment law. Not only is the law interesting and constantly developing, Pamela believes it is meaningful work that directly affects our everyday lives. She strives to make a positive impact on workplaces by educating and empowering clients, leading to success for both employers and employees.
Health & Safety
Education and Interests
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources, 2023
- Call to the British Columbia Bar, 2017
- Call to the Ontario Bar, 2007
- LLB, University of Western Ontario, 2006
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Civil Engineering ), University of Ottawa, 2002
Professional and Civic Interests
- Human Resource Committee, Community Foundation North Okanagan
- Member of Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the British Columbia Law Society