Allison is an Associate in the Civil Litigation practice group at Nixon Wenger LLP. She has a general litigation practice, with an emphasis on commercial and contract disputes, insurance law, property and construction disputes, and estate litigation. Allison has represented clients at all levels of court in British Columbia, and works with her clients to find solutions that work best for them within the litigation process.
Prior to joining Nixon Wenger, Allison practiced civil litigation in the Vancouver office of a national law firm.
Education and Interests
- Bachelor of Social Science with a Specialization in Political Science (Honours), University of Ottawa, 2009
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa, 2014
Professional and Civic Interests
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, The Advocates’ Society
- Volunteer pro bono lawyer, Access Pro Bono Society of British Columbia
- Board Member, Create Climate Equity
- President and Board Member, Kalamalka Country Club
- Past Director, Arts Council of the North Okanagan
- Past Treasurer, Maritime Sub-section of the Canadian Bar Association
“I am so grateful for your professionalism, expertise and tremendous support over the past 2 1/2 years. You truly care for the people you represent and your dedication and compassion shows in everything you do. I will be recommending your firm to my family and friends or anyone needing legal assistance that wants the best representation and team anyone could ever ask for.”
“Commending Allison Jaquish, Civil Litigation Lawyer for a job well done. Appreciated her professionalism, ethics, wisdom, promptness, excellent communication skills, compassion, perceptiveness, and patience. These assets contributed to the trust, respect, and confidence that I had for Ms. Jaquish regarding my case.”