Allyson is a litigation partner at Nixon Wenger LLP with a broad practice spanning all aspects of civil litigation. She has considerable trial and court experience, but strives to achieve fair results outside of the courtroom whenever possible.
Allyson also enjoys practicing in the area of administrative law and regulatory compliance; specifically in assisting professionals respond to their respective regulatory bodies.
- Administrative Law
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Negligence and Injury Claims
- Property Disputes
Education and Interests
- Bachelors of Arts degree (cum laude) University of Colorado, 2001
- Law Degrees University of Windsor.
- Law Degrees University of Detroit Mercy (Honours).
- Called to the British Columbia Bar in 2007.
Professional and Civic Interests
- Trial Lawyers Association of BC, Member
- Okanagan Symphony Society, Vice President
- Member of the Society for Injured Riders
- United Way North Okanagan Columbia Shuswap – Former Director
“I am so grateful for your professionalism, expertise and tremendous support over the past 2 1/2 years. You truly care for the people you represent and your dedication and compassion shows in everything you do. I will be recommending your firm to my family and friends or anyone needing legal assistance that wants the best representation and team anyone could ever ask for.”
With highest regards,
An extremely grateful client
- Van Sprang v. Tweed
- ICBC delays, result in judgement of over $804,000.00 plus costs
- Whiplash injuries settle before trial for $210,000
- Intersection accident resolves for over $185,000
- Accident results in $150,000 plus costs for client
- Major highway collision resolves for over $14,000,000 for infant girl
- Vehicle Written Off in Collision, Claim Settles Prior to Trial
- Failed Maintenance on Brakes Causes Rear End Collision
- Soft Tissue Injuries Result in a Settlement of over $95,000.00
- Soft tissue injury claim settles for $97,000.00
- Judgement Exceeds ICBC Valuation